Programs, Careers, & Jobs in Law
- AmeriCorps– AmeriCorps is a network of national service programs, made up of three primary programs that each take a different approach to improving lives and fostering civic engagement. Members commit their time to address critical community needs like increasing academic achievement, mentoring youth, fighting poverty, sustaining national parks, preparing for disasters, and more.
- AmeriCorps Legal Advocates of Massachusetts– Each year AmeriCorps Legal Advocates of Massachusetts places service members in legal services organizations throughout Massachusetts. ALA-Massachusetts advocates serve full-time for a total of 1,700 hours over 46 weeks, from mid-September through the end of July.
- Summer Pre-Law Programs– A list of summer pre-law programs from Boston University
Where to look: Handshake, Idealist, Indeed, and LinkedIn.
Data on Legal Careers
- National Association for Law Placement (NALP)– NALP is an association of over 2,500 legal career professionals who advise law students, lawyers, law offices, and law schools in North America and beyond. Provides information on statistics and trends in the law profession
- NALP Employment for the Class of 2017- Selected Findings
Resources & Articles about Legal Careers: