Her Bold Move is excited to offer students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in political action, community organizing, fundraising, and campaigning with our Future Leaders Fellowship. We are looking for applicants from anywhere in the U.S. who are current sophomores, juniors, seniors, or post-grad in college, and passionate about electing progressive women to our government.
The Future Leaders Fellowship is a 10-week virtual program that meets over ZOOM on Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm EST with two weeks off for Spring Break. During these sessions, fellows will learn from guest speakers from various political disciplines, including campaigning, advocacy, communications, and law. Fellows should expect to commit roughly 4-5 hours per week to the program in total.
Her Bold Move is focused on creating a community of like-minded students who will be the leaders of tomorrow. The fellowship is focused on aiding students in developing key skills necessary for entering the world of politics as a woman. There will be opportunities for fellows to work on active campaigns for Her Bold Move candidates, gain experience in fundraising, research topics they’re passionate about, hone their leadership skills, and build a network of like-minded women.
Fellows can expect to:
- Attend weekly Zoom sessions on Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm ET.
- Engage with guest speakers during weekly Q&A sessions and peers during weekly discussions.
- Complete a creative fundraising project.
- Conduct a short research project on a topic of your choice.
- Learn how to phone bank and engage in voter outreach programs for Her Bold Move candidates.
Applications for the Spring Semester are open and will close December 1st.