The Medical Observation and Scribe Training (MOST) Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic is a collaboration program with Stanford University. This program is directed towards any and all pre-health professional students looking to gain a unique clinical experience in any medical specialty via medical scribing one-on-one with a physician mentor. This past year, the MOST program’s students had an 88% acceptance rate to medical school.
The Cleveland Clinic’s MOST Fellowship is now Accepting Applications!
The Cleveland Clinic Foundations Clinical Post-baccalaureate program is accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Cohort starting November 1st! In partnership with Stanford University, the MOST Fellowship is a 12 month program designed to provide exceptional clinical experience and professional development to students while strengthening their applications to graduate schools – acting as a Medical Scribe in clinic with a Physician Mentor. The most recent MOST Fellowship cohort had an 88% acceptance rate into medical school.
Students complete 24 hours per week of scribing and medical observation with their assigned clinical preceptor in clinic. Other optional experiences included in the MOST fellowship are:
- Shadowing in other medical specialties
- Conducting research in any specialty of interest
- Multiple group volunteering projects throughout the year
- MCAT tutoring
- Experiences in state-of-the-art simulation lab workshops
- In person and virtual clinical workshops
- Medical school site visits and interview prep
- Ability for paid part time opportunities within the Cleveland Clinic
- Letters of recommendation
- MOST Fellow Alumni Peer Mentor for Application Support
- End of the year Stanford University-Cleveland Clinic Research Symposium