The Career & Internship Center runs dozens of workshops for students on a wide variety of topics to help better prepare you for your career journeys. Many of these are directly relevant to the internship search process. With fall quarter winding down, this is a great time to update your resume, get your cover letter and interview stories prepped, and be ready to hit the ground running in winter when internship postings reach their peak for the year.
Check out our slate of upcoming workshops to help you prepare for the internship search:
- Preparing for an Interview, 11/17 at 1:30pm
- How to Build a Network, 11/21 at 12:30pm
- Handshake Profile Lab, 11/22 at 12:30pm
- Resume Writing Basics, 11/28 at 1:30pm
- How to Write a Cover Letter, 11/29 at 1:30pm
You can find the full list upcoming workshops on our events calendar.