The D.R.E.A.M. Program is a free enrichment program offered by WesternU COMP-Northwest designed to promote diversity at the COMP-Northwest campus and in the greater osteopathic medical community.
As a participant Dreamer, you can expect:
– To spend 3 days immersed in the journey of medical school
– To explore different components of the medical school experience including:
– The application process
– Pre-clinical and rotational years
– Matching into residency programs
Who can be a Dreamer:
– Students who are interested in a career in healthcare are encouraged to apply
– Preference given to those identifying as an underrepresented ethnic minority including, but not limited to, Black/African American, Native American, Latino/Hispanic American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Middle Eastern
– Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (sophomore standing or higher as of Winter/Spring 2022) OR have previously obtained a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
– A minimum GPA of 2.75 is preferred (but not required) for program acceptance
August 1-3, 2022
Learn more and apply here by June 11th.
Please email DreamProgram@westernu.edu for any questions/concerns.