Interested in careers related to the study of non-living systems such as the earth, atmosphere and space or living organisms such as people, animals, and plants? Join this program to explore professional development topics and learn more about careers in physical and life sciences.
- Students will be enrolled in a 1 credit (CR/NC) GenSt course:
Week 1 (in-person): Preparatory session to learn what to expect at your mentor meetings, and meet with group to plan topics and questions for your mentor
Weeks 2-9 (virtual): Mentor meetings & reflection assignments
Week 10 (virtual): Wrap-Up networking event with all mentors and students in the program
- Mentor meetings will take place virtually
- Undergraduate student at UW Seattle
- Must have completed 3 quarters at UW or transferred to UW with the equivalent credits
- Must be available during the Winter quarter 2022 on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 4:00-7:00pm
Questions? Contact Jessie Smith at email@example.com.
Application for the Winter 2022 Government and Physical & Life Sciences Programs are due by November 18 at 11:59pm.