Applications for the Neurological Surgery Summer Student Program (NSSSP) will be accepted starting Monday, November 1st, 2021.
Students should apply if they have an interest in the neurosciences and desire lab experience in neurological biomedical research.
Applicants chosen to participate in the program will receive stipends of $3,200 over the duration of the 8-week program.
Limited housing stipends (no meals or transportation) are available for out-of-area students.
Program participation includes:
- Eight-week lab placement in one of our neuroscience labs
- Weekly Neurological Surgery Grand Rounds lectures
- Weekly Neurological Surgery Resident Education Hour discussions
- Weekly neuroscience faculty lectures, specifically developed for the students
- Neurological surgery OR observations
- Neurological surgery clinical observations
- Student capstone presentation
The application period will close on Sunday, January 2nd, 2022. Application is free.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about the application process.