The 19th Annual VIRTUAL UC Davis Pre-Health Conference will be hosted on October 16, 2021. The Pre-Health Conference provides students a unique opportunity for direct contact with deans of admission, admission officers, financial aid officers, faculty, and staff from a wide variety of health professional programs and other organizations.
Attendees have the opportunity to explore a variety of health professions, including allopathic, osteopathic, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nursing, optometry, physical and occupational therapy, physician’s assistant, and more.
This conference brings more than 250 health professions schools from across the nation and more than 100 speakers.
New to this year’s conference, they are adding interactive online workshops, including a “Mock MMI Practice” which will provide attendees with necessary information and skills needed for MMI interviews.
Attendees will be able to join, ask questions, and/or participate in workshops such as:
- “Creating Your Own School List”
- “The Medical School Application Process: Perspective from a Medical Student”
- “Am I Ready to Apply in May 2022?”
- “Optometry School Admissions Panel”
- “How to Ace your Medical School Application”
- “Master of Public Health Admissions Pannel”
- “All About Pharm D Panel”
You can find more information or register on their website at https://prehealthconference.ucdavis.edu/