UW Continuum College is recruiting an hourly Student Coordinator position for our Summer Sessions, Early Fall Start (EFS) and UW in the High School (UWHS) teams. The Student Coordinator will help staff with administrative support including data entry, data reporting, content creation, web updates, and other clerical tasks. Ideal candidates are quick learners with high attention to detail, have the ability to handle a complex work environment, and can work both independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy
Strong organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Ability to maintain a consistent schedule and manage time efficiently
Ability to follow verbal and written directions and complete tasks accurately
Strong office communication skills (face-to-face, phone, and email)
Familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Access, Word, and Excel)
Strong self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
Ability to properly handle confidential student information
Currently enrolled as a UW student through at least June 2022
- Questica Budget: customized web-based budgeting system for UW Summer Sessions
- Canvas: UW tool used for online communication with departments and students
- EOS: UW database for UW course and student data
- Microsoft Office 365: including Outlook, Word, Excel
- SharePoint: UWC2 internal document storage
- Google Drive: UWC2 internal document sharing
- Tableau: data visualization program
- Data Science Tools: Python experience preferred but not required.
Summer Sessions and Early Fall Start:
- Data comparisons or report preparation as assigned
- Perform annual or one-time tasks as assigned, such as enrollment and course counts
- Follow up on inquiries and data projects as assigned
- Clean up or rebuild budgeting data as assigned
- Update Canvas as needed
- Update calendar of data needed and sources throughout the year, such as:
- SQ enrollments for UWC² Annual Report
- Course counts
- Monitor Time Schedule and compare to budgeted course lists
UW in the High School:
- Update courses in EOS for new academic year.
- Assist with yearly student registration including creation of registration forms and enrollment tracking.
- Create grade rosters and assist with grade submissions
- Enter administrative honorarium contracts in EOS
- Attend and assist with annual teacher training event.
- Create specialized reports upon request
- Assist with data entry into EOS
Start Date: September 6
During academic year: 10-15 hours per week.
During school breaks: 10-15 hours per week
Ideally, significant time off will not be requested between mid-June and mid-September.
Flexible to accommodate academic schedule. Variable hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 10 hours per week. Located in UW Tower, 4333 Brooklyn, a short walk from campus. Some virtual work may be possible.
Rate: $16.69 per hour