We have been connecting leading environmental, conservation, and sustainability employers with top candidates for over 40 years.
The Environmental Career Center provides employers and job seekers with comprehensive career, and staffing services in the environmental, sustainability, natural resources, energy, and green jobs sectors.
We serve worldwide and are located in Hampton, Virginia near the historic Fort Monroe National Monument.
What We Do
- Help employers find the very best candidates
- Operate the EnvironmentalCareer.com job board network – the first environmental job board – launched on Earth Day 1995
- Conduct careers research including the National Environmental Employment Survey
- Provide a flexible pool of pre-screened, trained, and experienced contract staff for employers
- Coach college students, recent grads, career changers, and environmental professionals in successful career strategies
- Published the Green Careers Journal through 2012
- Host and participate in environmental career seminars and webinars worldwide.
See our History including a look wayback at EnvironmentalCareer.com’s roots.
We are flexible and may customize our services to meet employer needs – contact us if you have any questions or have a request.