At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half. This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You have the ability to excel in an intense, dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and brokerage teams, Customer Experience Specialists act as stewards of customer support, problem solving, and quality control. You’ll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
- Provide great customer service to inbound customers; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Provide excellent customer support while using standard processes and internal tools to troubleshoot within tight deadlines
- Work independently on projects and must be comfortable working in an ambiguous and ever changing environment
- Train customers on how to use our product, improve their performance, and grow their business with Convoy
- Operate across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service
- Have strong operations or detailed account management experience
- Comfortable diving into the details
- Be self directed and have a proactive approach to work
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years of previous customer service experience
- Comfort working in an ambiguous environment
- A passion for process improvement
- The ability to remain calm, think on your feet, and exercise sound judgement under pressure
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related fields
- Transportation, freight brokerage, or other logistics industry experience
- Technology industry and startup experience
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with programing languages ie. SQL, Java, Python
Employees’ wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
- On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
- On demand primary care through 98.6
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave program
- Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
- Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
- Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!