This week’s featured opportunity is a Product Support Specialist Intern with Sporcle! Apply in Handshake by July 30.
Sporcle is seeking a Product Support Specialist Intern who is hungry to learn and would love to build great products and advocate for our users.
- Assist product and design teams in executing the Sporcle roadmap
- Support pre-and post-launch activities, including participating in user feedback and staff training
- Test features throughout the product life cycle and coordinates with quality assurance on features/bugs in production
- Work with engineers and the product team to define product requirements and ship features
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with proven ability to speak confidently and professionally
- Display a collaborative working style with a strong focus on execution and results
- Customer-focused and love speaking with customers to learn more about their product needs
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates a high level of accountability and professionalism in all dealings
- Possess a fun, engaging style
- Conduct an initial interview with our video interviewing application. Don’t be afraid – let yourself shine!
- Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Live in the Seattle, Wa area (preferred but not required)
$18.00 – $22.00 / hour depending upon education and experience
Sporcle believes in protecting its employees and customers. Employees are presently working from home and will be expected to return to work at 50% in office beginning September 7th. Sporcle follows CDC, State, and Federal guidelines.
WHY CONSIDER SPORCLE?
- Collaborate and connect with fun, talented employees who share a passion for learning
- Develop your skills and gain experience
- Build exciting new friendships while getting paid
- Work for an industry leader