The UW Resilience Lab
is at the helm of promoting mental health and well-being at the University of Washington through education, research partnerships, and a range of programs and initiatives. The Resilience Lab seeks a project coordinator to manage the Seed Grant Program
and aid the Director in the budgetary needs of the Resilience Lab.
In partnership with the Campus Sustainability Fund, the Resilience Lab awards Seed Grants to support resilience and compassion-building initiatives that foster connection and community. These small grants support students, staff, and faculty in the creation of impactful activities, programs, projects, and/or research throughout the Husky community.
● Track spending/budgets of all grantees.
● Provide technical assistance to grantees when needed.
● Convene regular meetings to foster connection and community for grantees.
● Showcase seed grant recipients via online platforms (e.g., social media, website).
● Host seed grant informational / grant-writing workshop.
● Oversee seed grant application review and selection processes for FY23.
● Participate in and support other programs and initiatives of the UWRL as needed.
● Full-time undergraduate student at the University of Washington – Seattle.
● Interest in building resilient and compassionate communities.
● Experience in grant writing and/or grant-making.
● Experience in budget compilation and maintenance.
● Interest in cultivating campus partnerships.
● Desire to actively engage in social justice and anti-racism work.
● Work well both as a team member and independently.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Direct budget and finance experience.
● Opportunity to build collaborative partnerships across the UW campus.
● Grant administration and maintenance.
● Program coordination.