The Career & Internship Center has asked the Student Tech Fee Committee to fund the cost of our web platform so we can keep adding modules and providing students with 24/7 access to dynamic, customized, integrative career content. The STF committee loves to see “endorsements” from users to understand how the funding would benefit the UW student population.
If you have utilized the information and resources here on our website — including the DIY Resources pages, Online Resume Review, webinar recordings, upcoming events calendar, access to external resources, info about career services available to you, and more — and think our site is a helpful tool for students that should be expanded, would you mind taking a few minutes to submit an endorsement on our behalf?
Here’s the process:
- Go to https://uwstf.org/
- Look in the very top right corner for a goldish area where you can sign in with your UW credentials
- Click on “Proposals”
- Find the proposal titled “Dynamic, customized, integrative web platform to support students’ career-readiness” and click on it (you can search by keyword)
- Click “Endorsements” in the top left
- Your name will populate on your entry automatically but please include:
- Role (student, alumni, adviser, etc.)
- Department/unit (plus campus affiliation if from Bothell or Tacoma)
- A sentence or two about how you use our site, what you like about it, etc.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration!