UW Seattle Virtual Non-Profit Connections Fair
Thursday, May 6th
Registration opens in Handshake Thursday 4/22 at 8am PT! Learn more here.
The 2021 Virtual Non-Profit Connections Fair, hosted by the UW Career & Internship Center, will give you an exciting opportunity to network with non-profit organizations (via 10-minute 1:1 video chats and 30-minute group sessions), who are all looking to recruit UW students and alumni for a variety of opportunities that could include internships, volunteer work, Americorps placements and/or full-time jobs. All majors from UW Seattle are welcome!
To participate, there are 3 required steps:
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Beginning Thursday, April 22nd at 8am PT – register for the fair in Handshake.
- Once registered, sign up for Group Sessions and 1:1 Sessions with employers in advance of the fair.
- There is not a way to participate in the fair without signing up for employer sessions! Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.
- Check back often as new employers and sessions may be added over the coming weeks!
How does a Virtual Career Fair work? Check out these resources:
Questions? Email email@example.com.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made 10 days in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.