GameStop, Robinhood, & Wall Street Bets
A Wolfe Research Perspective
Live Wolfe Panel & Q&A Featuring:
Chip Miller, Macro Strategist
Hunter Keay, Airlines and Aerospace & Defense Analyst
Javed Jussa, Quantitative, Economics, & Strategy Analyst
Moderated By: Max Trunz, RIA Sales
Tuesday, March 23rd @ 5:30PM EST
How to Join:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER/JOIN
What to Expect:
– Dive into the recent retail short squeeze that impacted stocks such as GameStop, AMC, & Nokia
– Discover the role of Equity Research in educating and advising institutional and retail investors
– Gain a better understanding of shorting and short squeezes as well as their purpose and history in the markets
– Hear how Robinhood and Wall Street Bets have facilitated higher retail participation in the stock market, and how quant analysts have adapted their approach to accommodate this shift
– Learn about the ripple effect this event has created, causing volatility in names across various sectors
Come prepared with questions!
Excited for you to join!
Missed Our Last Few Monthly Events? No Problem!
You can listen to the event replays by clicking here and scrolling to the bottom of the page
This experience and all information discussed is being provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered or inferred as personalized investment advice and is not intended to be, nor shall constitute, an offer to sell or solicit any offer to buy any security.
Respond to email or click here to manage your email preferences.