The Washington State University Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine is excited to announce the Virtual Admissions Application Symposium to be held via Zoom on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
The Symposium aims to provide application guidance and information to current undergraduate or beyond students who are interested in applying or reapplying to their medical school.
- Event Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:55 p.m.
- Location: Zoom
Registration is now open.
Cost to attend: Free
Registration will close on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Choosing a School
- The Application Process/Timeline
- Application Do’s and Don’ts
- Developing a Competitive Application/Reapplication
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Student (Panel of Current Medical Students)
- Medical School Financial Education
- Student Affairs Support Services and Career Advising
- Admissions Interview information with possible mock interview practice