CLLCTVE is the rising professional network for Gen Z, operating as the premier talent marketplace for brands to source young creators for paid work. Through the platform, creators can build a digital portfolio, secure exclusive job opportunities, and participate in brand content challenges, all while building within a community of creators from around the country. Brands can source user-generated content at scale through content challenges, data sourcing and exclusive access to creators from around the country.
Kelsey Davis (CEO), who has worked with brands like Coca Cola, Conde Nast and Puma, and Joe Gonzales, who directs music videos for artists such as Tori Kelly and brands like Google, will walk attendees through the steps of creating a digital portfolio, showcasing what makes an impressive portfolio that captures the attention of brands.
They’ll host a Q+A with attendees, open to discussion on their individual stories as creators, how they use their content to position themselves for paid work with brands and what resources are most helpful to build a career as a creator.
All registrants will be granted to CLLCTVE’s Beta Platform to set up their portfolios and create them with Kelsey and Joe during the event!
What you need to know:
- CLLCTVE is free for UW students!
- It’s geared towards creative types who produce collateral like photographs, videos, graphics, marketing pieces, journalism, etc..
- Companies who need Gen Z creative talent pay this vendor to access the vendor’s pool of creative subscribers. Students have a chance to be paid for their work if their submission is chosen and used in the real world.
- Subscribers also get access to an online platform to post their work for other potential employers to see, and access to educational workshops and such.
- Essentially, it’s a way for creatives to build their skills, portfolio, exposure, and pocketbook
Check out the following links for more information on CLLCTVE: