UW 2021 Virtual Environmental Career Fair
Please join us from 2pm – 5pm PST for this year’s Virtual Environmental Career Fair, hosted virtually in
Handshake! This fair is open to all majors at UW Seattle.
The 2021 Virtual Environmental Career Fair, hosted by the College on the Environment will give you an exciting opportunity to network with dozens of employers (via 10-minute 1:1 video chats and 30-minute group sessions), who are all looking to recruit UW students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
All majors welcome to attend. We hope to “see” you there!
To participate, there are 3 required steps!
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Register for the fair in Handshake.
- Sign up for Group Sessions and 1:1 Sessions with employers in advance of the fair.
- There is not a way to participate in the fair without signing up for employer sessions! Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.
- Check back often as new employers and sessions may be added over the coming weeks!
How does a Virtual Career Fair work? Check out these resources:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No longer able to make a session after you sign up for one?
Please cancel any session(s) you are no longer able to attend. Canceling your appointments (in a timely manner) shows respect for the Professional’s time, as well as opens up a slot for another student to attend. Thank you!
How to cancel: Open the ‘Your Sessions” tab on the fair page. Click on the words “One on One” for the session you wish to cancel. In the window that pops up, select “Cancel Reservation”.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made 10 days in advance to email@example.com