This year we will be kicking off our Winter Career Fair by welcoming Employers like AuthO, Epic, SpaceX, T-Mobile, and many more!
For more information about the fair follow the information and steps below!
The 2021 Virtual Winter Job & Internship Fair, hosted by the UW Career & Internship Center, will give you an exciting opportunity to network with dozens of employers (via 10-minute 1:1 video chats and 30-minute group sessions), who are all looking to recruit UW students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
All majors are welcome.
To participate, there are 3 required steps!
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Register for the fair in Handshake.
- Sign up for Group Sessions and 1:1 Sessions with employers in advance of the fair.
- There is not a way to participate in the fair without signing up for employer sessions! Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.
- Check back often as new employers and sessions may be added over the coming weeks!
How does a Virtual Career Fair work? Check out these resources:
Curious about the employers’ commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out this resource:
Questions? Email email@example.com.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made 10 days in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.