Come meet with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, Aptive Environmental Corporate, and many more!
For more information and steps to register for the career fair see the instructions below!
The 2021 Virtual Winter Job & Internship Fair, hosted by the UW Career & Internship Center, will give you an exciting opportunity to network with dozens of employers (via 10-minute 1:1 video chats and 30-minute group sessions), who are all looking to recruit UW students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
All majors are welcome.
To participate, there are 3 required steps!
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Register for the fair in Handshake.
- Sign up for Group Sessions and 1:1 Sessions with employers in advance of the fair.
- There is not a way to participate in the fair without signing up for employer sessions! Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.
- Check back often as new employers and sessions may be added over the coming weeks!
How does a Virtual Career Fair work? Check out these resources:
Curious about the employers’ commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out this resource:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made 10 days in advance to email@example.com.