CLLCTVE is a new tool that allows creative types (photographers, designers, journalists and other artists) to sell their own digital content directly to marketing and branding professionals all over the country! Specifically directed at Gen-Z creators, and audiences, CLLCTIVE is a great way to launch your personal brand for free, as well as connect with other digital content creators all over!
CLLCTVE is the rising professional network for Gen Z, operating as the premier talent marketplace for brands to source young creators for paid work. Through the platform, creators can build a digital portfolio, secure exclusive job opportunities, and participate in brand content challenges, all while building within a community of creators from around the country. Brands can source user-generated content at scale through content challenges, data sourcing and exclusive access to creators from around the country.
What you need to know:
- CLLCTVE is free for UW students!
- It’s geared towards creative types who produce collateral like photographs, videos, graphics, marketing pieces, journalism, etc..
- Companies who need Gen Z creative talent pay this vendor to access the vendor’s pool of creative subscribers. Students have a chance to be paid for their work if their submission is chosen and used in the real world.
- Subscribers also get access to an online platform to post their work for other potential employers to see, and access to educational workshops and such.
- Essentially, it’s a way for creatives to build their skills, portfolio, exposure, and pocketbook
Check out the following links for more information on CLLCTVE:
CLLCTVE was founded by 2021 Forbes 30U30 Recipient Kelsey Davis, a recent Syracuse University Newhouse graduate who spent her college career working with brands like Coca-Cola, Puma and Land Rover, and saw a need to simplify the on-ramping process for creators to secure paid work and build necessary, marketable skills – yes, for free!