Interested in careers related to the study of non-living systems such as the earth, atmosphere and space or living organisms such as people, animals, and plants?
People who pursue careers in Physical or Life Sciences often work in research roles, which can vary widely in terms of topic, goals, and work setting.
Join this program to learn more about careers in physical and life sciences.
- All mentor meetings will take place virtually, through a collaborative platform like Zoom, Skype, or Teams.
- Students will be enrolled in a 1-credit (CR/NC) General Studies (GENST) course
- Undergraduate student at UW Seattle
- Completed 3+ quarters (at UW or other institution)
- Available during winter quarter on Tuesdays or
- Wednesdays from 3:30-7:00pm
Learn more and apply by November 15th here.