The KP Fellows Program is a unique, career-defining opportunity for technical students who are interested in pursuing technology, entrepreneurship, and startups.
The KP Fellows Program offers:
- An opportunity to receive $100K for entrepreneurial endeavors
- Meaningful experience at company partners like Slack, Pinterest, Robinhood, Stripe, Figma and more
- Fireside chats with CEOs and executives
- Workshops with Investing Partners at Kleiner Perkins
- An alumni network of 500+ tech leaders across product, design, and engineering
Applications for the 2021 KP Fellows Program are open for current students and graduating seniors at fellows.kleinerperkins.com until October 19th, 2020.
Alicia G. Lau