The National Institutes of Health has opened their summer enrichment program this week to all who are interested!
- What You Can Do in College to Enhance Your Chances of Getting into Medical or Graduate School
- Choosing and Applying to Medical School
- Ethics in Research Training for Scientists
- Effective Communication in Research Environments
- Networking, Informational Interviews, and Using LinkedIn for Career Advancement
- Writing Personal and Research Statements for Graduate Programs
- Interviewing for Medical School
- Virtual Graduate & Professional School Fair
Learn more about these sessions and register here.