We are looking forward to “seeing” you at the Virtual Job & Internship Fair today! Please read below to make the most of your experience:
Register for the fair at uw.vfairs.com
- Review the Student Tip Sheet which is a how-to guide for the fair
- Watch “Preparing for a Virtual Job & Internship Fair”
- Research employers who will be at the fair
- Prepare your “elevator pitch” – a 2-3-sentence professional introduction to use in chat conversations during the event (how-to guide in above Student Tip Sheet)
Login: uw.vfairs.com – Login button in upper right hand corner
Enter the password created during registration. If misplaced, click “forgot password”.
Students can begin logging in 1 hr before the fair starts, at 9am PDT today to familiarize themselves with the platform, upload their resume, add a profile picture, and view jobs. The fair officially runs from 10am – 2pm.
- Explore employer booths, job postings, webinars in the auditorium, and introduce yourself employers in the booth chat rooms (Read the Student Tip Sheet for more guidance!)
- Be sure to stop by the “Networking” tab- a chat room to talk to UW Career & Internship Center coaches, other students, and employers.
Questions & Additional Help:
If you have any remaining questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask a career coach during the fair in the “Networking” chat room.
If you have tech issues during the fair, return to the Lobby and go to the Info booth to chat with a tech rep – or email email@example.com