Games for Change Virtual Festival 2020 (All Registration is Completely Free)
G4C is excited to announce that the 17th annual Games For Change Festival
will be virtual! For the first time, registration will be free to all participants – drawing a global audience to explore how video games and immersive media foster resilience, connectedness, and well-being.
From July 14-16, developers, educators, policymakers, funders, researchers, non-profits from all over the world are invited to share and learn how they can leverage the power of games and immersive media for positive social impact. Attendees will engage in three full days of thought-provoking conversations, workshops, and networking events.
Look forward to participating in the following formats at the G4C virtual Festival:
- Three days of live-streamed TALKS, PANELS, and SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS from the G4C and XR for Change communities
- A series of ROUNDTABLES and WORKSHOPS geared toward professional knowledge-sharing
- NETWORKING opportunities with mentors, funders, and fellow participants
- An interactive VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE showcasing new games, tech, products, and services
- The GAMES FOR CHANGE AWARDS CEREMONY and Games Showcase, in a new and exciting format!
Sessions will be programmed in the following tracks:
- Games for Learning
- Health and Wellness
- Civics and Social Issues
- XR for Change
We look forward to welcoming greater participation from the global games-for-good community, offering more diverse programming, and expanding opportunities for connection and learning as we come together to explore how we drive real-world impact through games and immersive media.