Are you a current UW-Seattle undergraduate student interested in seeing what working in industry is really like? Join other UW students, the Career & Internship Center and the UW Alumni Association for a Site Visit to PitchBook in Seattle, to learn about the company and their Sales Development Representative opportunities!
At the site visit to PitchBook on Monday, November 4 from 3:30-5:00pm, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from current PitchBook employees and have time to ask questions
- Meet with other UW students who share similar interests
REGISTER IN CATALYST BY OCTOBER 29
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York, London and Mumbai. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 4,000 clients around the world.
As a five-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office is located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square. Our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
Sales Development Representative – Learn more at https://uw.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2283692
EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Coordinate your own transportation, arrive early, and stay for the full visit
- Research PitchBook in advance to be familiar with what the employer does
- Prepare professional, appropriate questions to ask during Q&A times during the visit
- Follow any safety guidelines at the company, particularly during any tours of facilities
- Fill out a short survey after completing the visit