Interviewing soon? In need of workplace attire for an internship or job? Visit the Career & Internship Center (C&IC) for a FREE pop up event where students can pick out workplace clothing and accessories.
When & Where
Wednesday, October 2 from 2:30-5:30pm
Career & Internship Center, 134 Mary Gates Hall
Who is this for?
- Current UW Seattle undergraduate and graduate students
How it Works
- This event is first come, first served while supplies last
- Students can select one complete outfit (clothing items plus accessories)
- Come in any time between 2:30 and 5:30pm
- C&IC staff will be onsite to answer questions and help with wardrobe selection
- Clothing will be arranged on tables and racks by item type and size
- Changing rooms will be available
- We have a limited amount of space and changing rooms, so there may be a wait. Staff will let students in as space becomes available.
- Bring a bag or backpack to carry your selected items
About the Items
- Gently used clothing items have been donated by UW staff, alumni, and employer partners
- We cannot guarantee that clothing has been washed or dry-cleaned prior to donation, or that small imperfections don’t exist
- The C&IC has intentionally procured a variety of items in a wide range of sizes and styles (while supplies last)
- Items include: Blazers, sweaters, blouses, shirts, dress pants, dresses, skirts, ties, belts, shoes, bags, and more
- Any remaining items following the event will be donated to a local organization. Event attendees will have the opportunity to vote on where the items are donated.
- Light refreshments will be provided