Through a partnership with UW’s Population Health initiative, Aga Khan University offers international internships to UW students. Applications for summer internships are due January 14th. There are 4 positions for which Aga Khan is specifically seeking UW students, which means UW applicants will be prioritized for these opportunities! These positions include:
- Communications Intern / Centre of Excellence in Women and Child Health / Nairobi, Kenya
- Enrolled in Masters in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations; Bachelor of Science in any communications related discipline
- Monitoring & Evaluation Intern / Aga Khan Foundation / Pemba, Mozambique
- Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Demography etc
- Bioinformatics & Statistics Intern / Department of Medicine / Karachi, Pakistan
- Bioinformatics or Statistics
- Public Health Intern / Community Health Sciences / Karachi, Pakistan
- Health Sciences, Public/Community Health, Sociology, Education, Geography, or related fields
There are a total of 25 internships available in fields such as grant writing, research, finance, health management, communications, statistics, public health, IT, structural engineering, and events coordination. UW students are welcome to apply to any of them.
Selected interns will receive monthly living stipend, shared accommodation (furnished apartments) and reimbursement of pre-arrival medical check-ups and internship visa cost. Please note that the selected intern will be responsible for purchasing their return ticket, travel and health insurance.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact the Programme Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.