The startup process is messy and unpredictable—licensing intellectual property, producing a manufacture-ready prototype, lining up customers, raising money—all are critical and daunting. So if you are serious about starting your own company… you may need some help. Luckily the Buerk Center for Entrepreneurship is open to all students, no matter your major.
If you’re willing to devote the time and energy needed to get your startup off the ground, the Jones + Foster Accelerator may be for you! Applications open this Thursday, June 15th and are due by Wednesday, July 5th.
Jones + Foster Accelerator companies receive:
- Mentoring from a committee of entrepreneurs and investors
- Guidance creating a list of measurable milestones
- Workshops on a variety of topics relevant to the companies in the program (raising money, developing customers, strategic thinking/planning, business sustainability, etc.)
- Access to a new fund to assist with early-stage expenses (up to $1,000 per startup team)
- Connections to the Seattle entrepreneurial community
- Up to $25,000 in follow-on funding (if milestones are met)
Check out some of the past companies that were created here!
Questions? Contact Amy Sallin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-685-9868.