The Student Philanthropy Education Program (SPEP) has opened applications for its 10 leadership positions. SPEP’s mission is to educate students about the impact of philanthropy through leadership opportunities; students must apply by March 26th.
Why apply for a SPEP leadership position?
- Because #RealDawgsGiveBack!
- FREE FOOD, always!
- Employers look for leadership experience
- Alumni networking opportunities and mentorship
- Volunteer/service experience
- Insider knowledge of UW Foundation/UW events
- Networking opportunities with UW Foundation board members and Advancement staff
- Non-profit work, marketing and event planning experience
The service period is September 2016- June 2017, with an offsite leadership retreat in Leavenworth WA, in mid-June.
Students should email Elaine Carpenter with the following information before March 26th at 11:59 pm to secure their interview spot. Times are first come first serve:
- Which position(s) they are interested in
- Available interview times (March 30, 31 and April 3,4 between 9:00AM – 4:00PM)
- (Unofficial) transcript