If so, don’t miss out on this! UW School of Law is opening their doors with two awesome events. More info is below.
Admissions Information Session
- April 12th, 2017, 5:45-7PM
- Information shared about the application process. Students may RSVP here
Annual Open House
- April 29th (Saturday), 2017, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- William H. Gates Hall
- During this half day event, you will have the opportunity to tour the law school, meet admissions representatives, participate in a mock law class, and hear from current law students about the UW Law experience. To register, please complete the online RSVP form.
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: Registration and Optional Tours (tours begin at 9:15 and 9:25)
- 10:00 am – 10:10 am: Welcome by Assistant Dean
- 10:15 am – 11:15 am: Mock Law Class
- 11:25 am – 12:10 pm: Law Student Panel
- 12:10 pm – 12:15 pm: Closing Remarks
- 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm: Student Organization/Program Fair