Becoming a member of the Husky Signature Employer program provides you with additional services and visibility options to reach UW students and alumni while also helping us continue to enhance and extend our services.
Your annual membership supports program-building and key initiatives such as marketing to prospective students — efforts that guarantee you a highly qualified pool of prospective employees and interns.
Registrations for the 2018-2019 Husky Signature Employer Program are now open! The 2018-2019 benefits year runs from Sept 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019.
Your annual membership fee of $2,500 (*$1,800 for government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies) provides you with the following benefits, reaching thousands of students and valued at more than $3,500:
- High-traffic visibility and brand recognition within the Career & Internship Center lobby on the Seattle campus, on our website, and through our social media channels.
- Preferred speaker and panel opportunities (opportunities that involve visibility to full UW population through email advertising, and up to 150 students at each individual event)
- A dedicated company webpage on the Career & Internship Center website, which averages more than 7,00 visitors weekly.
- Preferred booth placement at all Career & Internship Center events and career fairs (visibility with more than 2,000 UW students and alumni at largest events)
- Handshake postings are promoted to Featured Jobs on the UW Career & Internship website (thousands of monthly views/visitors, valued at $100 per individual posting)
- 6 free parking passes per year (each good for one day/one vehicle)
- One direct-to-student email each quarter (maximum of 1,000 students; send-date dependent upon availability)
- Free booth-only registration at either the Winter Job & Internship Fair or the Spring Job & Internship Fair
- 6 free on-campus interview rooms per calendar year.
- Ability to sponsor career fairs at a reduced rate available exclusively to Husky Signature Employers.
- Advance opportunity to book interviews and sign-up for Career & Internship Center events and activities
All these great benefits, including many that are available EXCLUSIVELY to Husky Signature Employers, can be yours for an annual fee of just $2,500*.
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Employer Relations Emma O’Neill-Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.9109.
*Government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies are invited to join the Husky Signature Employer Program for a discounted rate of $1,800.
Thank you to the following Husky Signature Employers, whose generous support during 2017-2018 allows The Career Center to continue offering its services and support to all UW students and UW alumni.