Resources and services are available to address the career development and job search needs of UW alumni.
Recent graduates who have received a degree from the UW in the past two years (24 months) are eligible to schedule appointments with career coaches in the Career & Internship Center for no fee.
UW Alumni (beyond 2 years of degree completion) are welcome to continue utilizing Career & Internship Center programming, access our free online job system (HuskyJobs) and use our Career Guide and calendar of workshops and events.
For UW alumni seeking additional assistance, including one-on-one career coaching appointments and mock interviews, please see the below list of Seattle-area and Washington State service providers and resources.
Career Resources, Service-Providers, Information and Networking:
- UW Professional & Continuing Education’s Career Insights
- UW Alumni Association
- Seattle Counselors Association
- Center for Dependable Strengths
- Puget Sound Career Development Association
- Seattle Networking Guide
- Washington Career Development Association
- Seattle Recruiters and Employment Agencies
- UW Employment