UW Academic Advisers, We 💜 You!
Supporting the professional success of UW students is a collective effort and academic advisers are key partners in this endeavor. We know that advisers regularly field student questions on career exploration and job search topics. Our hope is that by continuing and enhancing the collaboration between the Career & Internship Center and the academic advising community, students will be more confident in themselves and their choices, engaged in their majors, successful in their job search, and satisfied in their future workplaces.
Enhance your knowledge of career topics:
- Attend a session of our annual Adviser Training Series–career resources and information tailored to the needs of advisers working with students on career questions: 2016-2017 Adviser Series
- Learn more about HuskyJobs for UW students and alumni, and request adviser access
Connect with the Career & Internship Center:
- Collaborate on a presentation or event
- Request a career workshop for your department
- Meet up with a career counselor to brainstorm how to integrate career into your department
If you have questions, please email Catherine Basl.
We look forward to working with you!