Many quality resources and services are available to address the career development and job search needs of UW alumni.
Recent graduates who have received a degree from the UW in the past two years (24 months) are eligible to schedule appointments with career counselors in the Career & Internship Center for no fee.
UW Alumni (beyond 2 years of degree completion) are welcome to continue utilizing Career Center programming, access our free online job system (HuskyJobs) and use our Career Guide and calendar of workshops and events.
For UW alumni seeking additional assistance, including one-on-one Career Counseling appointments and mock interviews, please see the below list of Seattle-area and Washington State service providers and resources.
Career Resources, Service-Providers, Information and Networking:
- UW Professional & Continuing Education’s Career Insights
- UW Alumni Association
- Seattle Counselors Association
- Center for Dependable Strengths
- Puget Sound Career Development Association
- Seattle Networking Guide
- Washington Career Development Association
- Seattle Recruiters and Employment Agencies
- UW Employment