The University of Washington’s Career & Internship Center and PAD are jointly hosting the 2020 Virtual Law Career Fair! This exciting virtual event allows employers to “meet” pre-law students and alumni across UW and is a can’t-miss recruiting event.
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Time: 10:00a-1:00p PDT
Cost: $150 per school
Platform: Handshake’s Virtual Fair Platform
The platform will allow for pre-scheduled 1:1 video chats along with group sessions. Each institution’s registration will include:
- Up to 15 participating representatives from your organization
- Each representative will be able to create their own 1:1 schedule. These schedules include 10 minute slots with the ability to set student qualifications.
- Each institution will be able to host 5 group sessions throughout the event. These sessions can last up to 30 minutes with a limit of 50 attendees in each.
- All school representatives will need to have active Handshake user accounts before they are able to set up 1:1 schedules or participate in group sessions. Find out how to create a user account here.
- Representative names, 1:1 schedules, and group sessions do not need to be set now. You may log back in to complete or add to this information between now and the close of registration (September 25, 2020).
- When registering, include any/all contacts you would like to receive communication about the fair.
Handshake’s Materials for Registration and Fair Participation:
Handshake is creating comprehensive training content to assist with exhibitors’ registration, scheduling, and day-of participation. We will be adding links to those materials to this page as they become available. Review some helpful resources here:
Webinar: “Handshake Virtual Career Fair Training for Employers” [also applies to law school admissions teams]
Haven’t registered yet? You can do so on Handshake! Registration closes on September 25, 2020.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.