Other Campus Career Centers and Contacts
Here at the Career & Internship Center, we aim to act as your consultant, guide and ally when it comes to recruiting at the University of Washington. While we can often meet your recruiting needs here in-house, there are other recruiting outlets available to employers looking to recruit UW talent. Read on for details.
If you don’t see the answer you’re looking for, or if you have any additional questions, please always feel free to contact Associate Director of Employer Relations Emma O’Neill-Myers at email@example.com.
- Recruiting Engineering candidates?
- The Career Center @ Engineering (CC@E) is a branch of the central Career & Internship Center & specializes in recruitment for students in our 10 Engineering departments.
- Connect with Gail Cornelius (Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more by visiting http://engr.uw.edu/careercenter
- Recruiting Undergraduate or Specialty Masters Business candidates?
- Recruiting MBA Candidates?
- Recruiting Law/JD Candidates?
- The University of Washington Law School hosts recruitment events and services for employers to connect with Law candidates. Their career services are split into two arms – private/corporate and public service:
- Recruiting Information School Candidates?
- Recruiting MPA (Public Policy/Administration) Candidates?
- Recruiting Medical/MD Candidates?
- The Career Services Advising team within the School of Medicine provides career support for UW medical students.
- Contact School of Medicine Career Advising team members at email@example.com
- Recruiting Candidates from the UW Bothell Campus?*
- If you are looking to target candidates from the UW Bothell Campus (roughly 25 minutes northeast of Seattle), the UW Bothell Career Center can help.*
- Connect with Employer Relations Manager Susan Vinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about recruiting options at http://www.uwb.edu/careers/employers
- Recruiting Candidates from the UW Tacoma Campus?*
*In large part, candidates from all three UW campuses (Seattle, Tacoma and Bothell) are welcome to access career fairs and employer events at any of the three campuses, and are not limited to their own home campus.