- Grad Students
- About Us
Submit Your Resume to the Employer Resume Book
Whether or not you're planning to attend 2013 Non-Profit and Government Career Fair, be sure your resume is available to employers in the 2013 Non-Profit and Government Career Fair Resume Book! Submitting your resume to the book is free to UW students and alumni, and it’s an easy process.
1. Make sure that you have a resume ready to upload. Visit the UW Career Center for help creating your resume.
2. Login to your HuskyJobs account at www.huskyjobs.washington.edu/students/.
- Your username is your UWNetID email.
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not know your password, use the “forgot password” tab.
- Enter your UWNetID email address and “submit.” A password will be emailed to you.
3. Complete or update your student profile.
4. Upload your resume into your HuskyJobs account, under the “my documents” tab.
5. Submit your resume to the 2013 Non-Profit and Government Career Fair Resume Book.
- Staying on the “my documents” page, look for the Opt-in Resume Book tab, you will see a list of all your available uploaded documents.
- Locate the resume that you want to submit, and then look to the Options column on the far right.
- In the Options column choose Select Resume Books, check mark to indicate the 2013 Non-Profit and Government Career Fair Resume Book.
- Submit your resume.
6. Log out, or spend some time exploring HuskyJobs. Year round, HuskyJobs is the place to go to find great jobs or internships!