- Grad Students
Resume Books are virtual resume collections comprised of resumes from active UW candidates and are an excellent resource if you are seeking to fill an immediate job opening. Only students who have been actively seeking employment in the last thirty days are included.
Resume Book Cost & Restrictions
Online book access is available for a nominal fee of $75.00 per book, per week.
- Husky Signature Employers receive FREE Resume Book access. Click here for more information.
- Third Party Employers or staffing agencies are not eligible for Resume Book access.
Resume Book Options
For your convenience, we offer you a choice of three online books, which are entitled:
- All Majors
- Business and Economics
- Engineering, Computer Science and Technology
How to Get Started
- If you do not already have a HuskyJobs account, start by creating a free account with HuskyJobs.
- Register for your access online by completing the Resume Book Access Form (below) and submitting your credit card payment.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive specific information about how to access the Resume Book through your HuskyJobs account via Email. We will make every attempt to process your request by 5pm the day it is submitted. Requests submitted after 5pm, or on weekends, will be processed the next business day
Online resume books have been designed to provide recruiters and hiring manager’s access to resumes of University of Washington students or alumni who are actively seeking job or internship opportunities. When accessing resumes, you as a representative of the employer, agree that the system is not to be used for solicitation, or for any purpose other than recruiting for career or internship opportunities. All system users must adhere to the the UW Career Center Employer User Policy. Any misuse of this information may result in suspension of access privileges, and possibly further action by the University of Washington. Recruiters affirm compliance with this policy by completing and submitting the resume book subscription form.
Navigating Your Resume Book
You may use a resume keyword search or other search parameters to select qualified candidates. Please note that the HuskyJobs system only prescreens based on certain set qualifiers (including graduation date, major, class level, and work authorization). All other searches must be conducted by "keyword."
You may arrange to interview candidates at your site or contact our Recruiting Coordinator to check on space availability of interview rooms at the UW Career Center.
Report Hiring Information
Please let us know when you hire University of Washington candidates.
For additional information about Resume Books please call or email us.