- Grad Students
Increase Your Visibility on Campus
Building your presence on the UW campus has a significant impact on your recruitment success. We encourage all employers to participate in an array of activities designed specifically to help you increase your visibility and on-campus brand.
Here are just a few of those activities we recommend:*
- Interview on Campus. Conduct your interviews in the heart of campus with easy access to students and alumni.
- Host an InfoSession. Present information and job opportunities through an informal event with interested students and alumni.
- Participate in Career Fairs and Events. Career fairs and events provide visibility of your organization to a vast pool of potential candidates. For example, the Career Center's Spring Career Fair routinely attracts nearly 3,000 students and alumni and is the largest recruiting event held at the UW.
- Advertise in the Career Guide. One of our most popular resources, the Career Guide is an excellent way for you to connect with our 45,000 students and alumni while promoting your organization as an employer of choice.
- Post a Job. Post internships, part-time, full-time and experienced positions to HuskyJobs, the UW's online job search system available to all UW students and alumni.
- Become a Husky Signature Employer. Build a higher level of visibility among UW students, alumni and campus departments by supporting the Career Center and our outreach efforts.
- Contact Student Organizations. There are hundreds of registered student organizations at the UW. Build a relationship with one that fits your organization.
- Advertise in the Daily. The Daily, UW's award-winning student-run newspaper, is an excellent resources for advertising to students, faculty and staff. The Daily makes 12,000 copies of the newspaper available around campus and is published during the academic quarters.
- Send an email blast. We will help you connect with qualified candidates through a targeted email.
- Build a Recruiting Plan. Our team of experts will work with you to put together recruiting strategies that work at the UW.
*Please note that fees may apply for some visibility-building opportunities
For information about these or other opportunities to connect with students and alumni at the University of Washington, please contact us.