- Grad Students
- About Us
Be a Husky Signature Employer
Becoming a member of the Husky Signature Employer program provides you with additional services and visibility options to reach UW students and alumni while also helping us continue to enhance and extend our services.
Your annual membership supports program-building and key initiatives such as marketing to prospective students -- efforts that guarantee you a highly qualified pool of prospective employees and interns.
The 2013-2014 Husky Signature Employer program has been fully revamped to include additional benefits and value-add opportunities for engagement on campus!
Your annual membership fee of $2,500 provides you with the following benefits (reaching thousands of students and valued at more than $3,500):
- Recognition in our lobby, on our website, and through our social media channels (YouTube and Facebook)
- Preferred speaker and panel opportunities (opportunities that involve visibility to full UW population through email advertising, and up to 150 students at each individual event)
- Preferred booth placement at all Career Center events and career fairs (visibility with more than 2,000 UW students and alumni at largest events)
- 10 free job or internship postings on HuskyJobs
- 6 free parking passes per year (each good for one day/one vehicle)
- One free Information Session per calendar year
- Free Resume Book access for one week per quarter
- One direct-to-student email each quarter (maximum of 1,000 students; send-date dependent upon availability)
- Free booth-only registration at either February’s Internship Fair or April’s Spring Career Fair
- Advance opportunity to book interviews and sign-up for Career Center events and activities
All these great benefits, including many that are available ONLY to Husky Signature Employers, can be yours for an annual fee of just $2,500.
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Employer Relations Emma O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.9109.
Thank you to the following Husky Signature Employers, whose generous support allows The Career Center to continue offering its services and support to all UW students and UW alumni.