- Grad Students
- About Us
Find a Job
Whether you just graduated last quarter, or you’re looking for a career change, don’t miss out on the Career Center’s many resources for helping you land that dream job and navigate the job offer and salary negotiation process.
With new business, non-profit and government employers registering each day and posting open job and internship opportunities, HuskyJobs is an important part of any job or internship-seeking Husky.
- On-Campus Interview Program
Each year approximately 350 employers conduct campus interviews to select candidates for entry-level career positions, internships or summer jobs. Campus Interviews occur during autumn, winter and spring quarters.
- Career Fairs and Special Events
Hundreds of employers come to campus each year to participate in career fairs and special recruitment events. The one thing they all have in common? They want to hire you!
- Information Sessions
- Web Resources
HuskyJobs is a great resource for your job or internship search, but it’s certainly not the only one. Browse our “web resources” to investigate additional job listings services and databases.
- Federal Careers
- Job Market and Salary Information
- Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Counseling Services
- Career Assessments
- The Job Seekers' Update is online and changes during the year. Go to www.mlkclc.org to download the latest edition. The link is on the left hand side, at the bottom.
- Additional Resources